Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!!!!

This is the time of year when the dolls take over the house. Here they occupy the piano in the living room.
On behalf of all the guys and girls here at Fashion Doll Stylist, I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. Inasmuch as there are people from all four corners of the globe stopping by from time to time, I know some of you do not celebrate this holiday. But as anyone who does celebrate it can testify, Christmas is not just a religious holiday, it also signifies a time when we like to extend wishes for peace, love, generosity and happiness.
My dolls have taken over my room. Here they are posing around the tree on my left night stand.
 
While others have claimed my chest of drawers.
 And still others now reside on the left night stand. Yes, I had to get a second tree to keep them happy.
They are now on my dresser drawers.

As well as atop the chest of drawers in the guest room.
There's even a Christmas wedding party atop the buffet cabinet in the dining room! But, my oh my, look who arrived in time for the holidays!!!! His name is Lamar.
Hey handsome, I've been looking for you for quite some time. Welcome!!!!!
Follow us on Twitter: @FashDollStylist
We're also on Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/FashDollStylist

12 comments:

  1. Wishing you peace, love, happiness and a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Merry Christmas! Wow, you have an amazing collection! And all dressed so lovely, it's great to see them all together :-). xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Night Owl. I neglected to state...there are no dolls in my dad's room, nor in either of the bathrooms, kitchen, den or the basement! But everywhere else...... Big hugs.

      Delete
  3. Hi April, a Meerry Christmas to you again! I love how the dolls took possession of your house!
    And you new guy Lamar is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, Billa. The new guy is too gorgeous. The girls have been plotting and scheming to find ways to stand next to him. The Ken dolls are quite jealous! LOL!!!!

      Delete
  4. I love your collection! I notice that you have quite a few of the So In Style dolls. They're my favorite. I just bought Sweet 16 Trichelle off of eBay and am thrilled. She's sitting on the couch right now next to my very own Princess of South Africa doll. <3

    My dolls got a tree this year, complete with mini candy canes made from those red and white paperclips. After seeing your displays, I'm inspired to get a few more trees for next year... or maybe make some out of pipe cleaners.

    Cheers, and Happy Dollidays!



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Confession Alert: After there were no more Barbie Basics to buy, I fell in love with the S.I.S dolls. Each time I went to one of the local stores, I bought one--even if it meant buying the same doll over and over. At that time they were cheap enough to rationalized they could serve as "mannequins." Altogether I bought about 38 before turning to a different type of doll. I usually hit Michaels after Christmas. I like your idea for the candy canes! Happy Dollidays to you as well, S.S.

      Delete
    2. 38! I'm in awe... and just a bit jealous. ;) I was late to the SIS party.

      If I had the money, I'd buy a dozen Trichelle dolls. The dark lipstick and the curly hair are gorgeous, and she is a fantastic doll to do re-roots on, too. I re-rooted the Trichelle who comes with the purple car, and she has some fierce magenta highlights.

      Delete
    3. I love my Trichelle dolls especially those with NATURAL hair!!!! Even though they are "teenage" dolls, they are easy to adapt to high fashion which is why I love them so much. True, you can do so much with them. I just wish Mattel would make more dolls with natural hair.

      Delete
  5. Love your dolls! And thank you so much for your wonderful blog! I love it so much! Merry Christmas to you and Happy New Doll year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly, Thank you for following along with my blog. I'm really happy you enjoy it. Wishing you a most dollicious holiday season!

      Delete

We love hearing from you. Your comment will be published shortly. Please note: SPAM IS NOT TOLERATED. It will be deleted immediately!!