Thursday, July 30, 2026

Coming Soon (I hope)




It has been a very long time. Life has not gotten any easier for me as a care for my dad who has dementia. It is a different world. Fashion has evolved into something I hardly understand. And global politics have been frightening. Nonetheless, I have kept up with collecting fashion dolls though I have not been sewing. But I am making a real effort to get back in the swing of things and return to posting (something!!!) in my beloved blog. In the meantime....quite a few new models have shown up on my doorstep and they are demanding that I get back to making fashion for them!


Hope to see you soon!

April and the gang.

8 comments:

  1. Caring for an elderly family member is not an easy task but we all need some me time. I do hope you return to blogging and will add you to my reading list just in case
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been quite awhile but just to let you know.... I'm in the process of preparing my next post. It's rather detailed but I think you'll find it will be a lot of fun. Hopefully it will be ready in a few days! Thank you for still being there.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's really happening. I'm working on the next post now!

      Delete
  3. Hello, I hope you can come back soon, I know all too well how hard is to take care of others who can't take care of themselves, it is a different world indeed.
    I'm glad you can enjoy your dolls nonetheless, even if you had to stop doing things for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for still being there. Indeed being a caregiver is rough. But, as everyone is reminding me...I really must take care of myself. The best way for me to do this is through blogging. And besides.....my ladies are begging for some new clothes!!! I'm busy working on the next post. See you soon!!!

      Delete
  4. Que alegria saber que pretende voltar a postar! Admiro muito seu trabalho, seu blog é maravilhoso, a gente sente o amor naquilo que você faz. Por favor, não deixe de postar, sempre venho aqui. Melhoras para seu papai e muita força para você!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. I've been busy dusting off the cobwebs and hopefully in a few days, I'll be posting something that is a lot of fun.

      Delete

We love hearing from you. Your comment will be published shortly. Please note: SPAM IS NOT TOLERATED. It will be deleted immediately!!